Anything goes. Have you something you’d like other members to see/hear/experience? Here’s the spot.
- Listen to David Talbot talking about us on Radio Berkshire
Richard Skinner on Saturday (MP3 7Mbytes)
(10.50am Sat 27th Oct 2007)
An excerpt from the programme where he talks to one of
our members, David Talbot, about the health benefits of Scottish Country Dancing.
Radio Berkshire is on 104.1 104.4 95.4 & 94.6 FM DAB and online
- Read about us in the Bracknell News:
Richard has a fling at Scottish dancing.
- Bracknell Reel Club at the Birch Hill Community Association 25th Anniversary
Birch Hill Community Association Fun Day, December 1s 2001.
- Auld Lang Syne - David McQuillan
Do you know the words? - I didn’t. So I tried to find them out, but sometimes an
answer isn't black and white.
- Dance Difficulty - David McQuillan
How I assess dance difficulty in the lists in resources.
Actually I don't - I try to get an assessment from essentially nothing more than lists of
programmes. Probably for those who - well, actually, I don’t think many people
would be interested!